Direct payday lenders believe in a fair go
You should preferably take out a loan online direct payday lender. They are the market leader in this field and a recognized specialist worldwide.
Example mini loan 1: You take a loan of 400 USD. The duration is 30 days. Afterward, you repay the amount in one go plus 4.32 USD in interest.
Example mini loan 2: You borrow a little more, namely 600 USD. You can then opt for a longer duration of 62 days. You pay back in two installments, namely half after 31 days, the rest afterward. The interest rate is 9.61 USD.
With all types of loans, and therefore also with a mini loan, it is important that you always remember that you must be able to pay back. Otherwise, you will only get into trouble (more). A flash credit is particularly good for bridging a short period. For example, because you already need a new car/washing machine, and know that in a few weeks you will be able to repay this because, for example, you get a lot of money back from the energy bill.
Mini loan up to 1500 USD
With most lenders you will not have to knock on the door if you cannot submit any income. However, the exception to this are the providers of mini-loans / flash loans. These are loans with a maximum amount of $ 1,500. Because this amount is relatively limited, the risk for the lending party is also reduced.
For that reason, there are fewer requirements to apply for this loan. This way you don’t have to show a payslip, and even no documents at all except a proof of identity. Namely a passport, ID card or driver’s license.
What they do ask for is a personal guarantor, but if you can’t find it they can even arrange it for you. This is then called an external guarantor and does entail costs. Further features:
- No BKR review, so you can borrow while you are registered with the BKR in Tiel;
- No hassle, fast application process that you can complete in a few minutes;
- After that, after approval, the money often arrives in your bank account within 24 hours;
- The interest rate is limited by AFM to 13.99% APR, that is a lot percentage…
- But due to the short duration of 1 – 2 months, it is relatively low again in absolute terms (see example below).